This is the first anthology of sailing and cruising songs created by Bob Bitchin back in the Latitudes & Attitudes days. If you're dreaming chasing that sunset over the horizon, playing this CD will give you even more inspiration to let loose those dock lines!
1. I'd Rather be Sailing - Dave Soreff
2. Lost and Found Buccaneer - Chuck Lawson
3. Blue, Blue water - Mark Mulligan
4. Close Encounters of the Wet Kind - Eric Stone
5. Blackbeard's Navy - Sunny Jim
6. Drunken Sailor - Eileen Quinn
7. That's Life on a Boat - Gene Mitchell
8. On MY Way to Catalina - Tonu Baloney
9. Nova Scotia Fisherman - Mike Aiken
10. The Floating Opera - Jim Morris
SHIPPING: 3-5 days
The famous "Attitude" jackette done Cruising Outpost style! This versatile garment can help keep you cool with...
"Why, that's brilliant!" Words often used to describe the discovery of the Winch Wench, and...